Harry Wallace is a Senior Trial Attorney with Gokal Law Group, Inc.’s Trust and Probate Litigation practice. With over 30 years of trial experience, he has prosecuted and defended countless jury and bench trials through to verdict. Harry has extensive experience handling a variety of probate and trust law matters including litigation, estate administration and estate planning. While most of Harry’s career has been focused on trust and probate litigation, he has handled all aspects of civil matters including auto, slip and fall, products, fire, wrongful death, real estate/HOA and administrative law cases.
In 2014, Harry was instrumental in creating new law in the area of trust and probate litigation in California. In the published opinion of Jenkins v. Teegarden (2014) 230 CA4th 1128, Harry, after bring the case to verdict, disagreed with the trial court’s analysis and was successful in convincing the appellate court to reverse the trial court’s decision.
· Juris Doctorate – Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
· Graduate Studies in Economics – California State University at Los Angeles, California
· Bachelor of Science – Agricultural and Managerial Economics, University of California at Davis, California
· Trial Advocacy for Attorneys Program by Emory University
· Medicine and Gross Human Anatomy for Attorneys Programs by University of California at
EXPERIENCES & ASSOCIATIONS
· California Lawyers Association, Litigation Section
· California Lawyers Association, Trusts and Estates Section
· Past member of the Orange County, Los Angeles County and American Bar Associations
· Guest speaker at the Orange County Bar Association, Trust and Estates Section
· Guest speaker for litigation practices of the Orange County Legal Secretaries Association
· Newport Beach Police Department, past Volunteer Employee for emergency communications, Assistant Radio Officer for the Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service
· Newport Beach Fire Department, Community Emergency Response Team, volunteer, trainer and Civilian member of Board of Directors (emeritus)
· Volunteer work for the Orange County Superior Court